Howdy everyone –
Now I’m supposed to share 7 random facts about me, and choose a few more deserving award winners. Since many of my blog friends run “Award-free” blogs, please don’t feel obligated to accept the award. I promise I won’t be hurt if you let the award pass right on by… J
So ready for my 7 random things? Ready or not, here they come…
1) I got a pony for Christmas in the 70’s and I changed her name to Wildfire just like the song by Michael Martin Murphy. (I wore out that record I loved that song so much! LOL) PS – Wildfire was the best pony ever…
2) I wrote my first short story in kindergarten about a big ugly giant who was really friendly.
3) When I was between the ages of 3 and 6 years old, I was so terrified of car washes that I would verify with the adult driver that we were not going to drive through a car wash before I entered the vehicle. PS – Proud to say I drove my car through the car wash over the weekend… I’m cured! LOL
4) I chomp gum while I write. Usually trident bubble gum is my favorite. PS – I’m chomping on some now!
5) I rant at ATMs when they tell me there’s a fee…
6) I cry every time I see the movie trailer for War Horse. Not sure there is enough Kleenex for me to see the entire movie! J
7) I hate writing about myself and I’m already worried that this blog is completely dorky and boring…
Ok I’m passing the blog award to some Sweet Bloggers who always make me smile…
Jennifer aka Happy Twilighter
And my Sweetie… Ken Kessler
One last thing… This weekend some sort of cloud of sad blueness huddled over me and my computer keyboard and lingered into Monday. Not sure why, but I had a really tough time shaking it. But today, out of the blue, two different readers contacted me about how much they enjoyed Night Walker and are looking forward to Night Demon. I’m sure they had no idea how much their words touched me when I needed to hear them most.
Thanks for reaching out and parting the clouds for me.
Kind words really do make the world a beautiful place….